......但绝对充满了用纹理的流动。The only way I could fit everything in was to stuff everything in as hard as I could, and to find anything I had to upend the entire thing onto the floor and paw through it in the hope that I’d find the specific bit I was looking for. Obviously, not really a great solution. Enter these:
正如我猜到的那样，他们可能，蓝调，蔬菜和白色/奶油/中学措施大大偏离了所有其他颜色，所以我想我将在下次做一个蓝色废料被子。我选择的其他颜色组是红色，橙色，黄色，棕色，粉红色，紫色，灰色和黑色，加上一个篮子，用于非常混合的印刷品，拒绝乖乖地陷入任何特定的颜色组。我also threw away a fair bit of volume in terms of really ratty old wadding that was still attached to the trimmed edges of previous quilts and the really super-tiny scraps or ultra-skinny strings that I honestly couldn’t see myself doing anything with. I’m sure some fabrics ended up appearing in more than one colour grouping, but that’s ok. I’ll either re-sort if necessary or they’ll add a nice bit of variation.
The perle cottons (bottom left) and the Kreinik metallic spools (bottom right) may well find a different home, but I’ve already en-bobbin’ed all the metallic and rayon flosses I bought for using on quilts, plus a good amount of the mystery flosses (the pic of the cardboard box above is after my efforts last night – it was much fuller before I started!). I’ve also got about 10 intact (or nearly intact) skeins (from a variety of makers) that were in the same box, which I may put on labelled bobbins if I feel especially enthusiastic about it, plus I have all these DMC flosses that I picked up a while ago for almost nothing at Craft, the local thrift-type shop: